Tuesday, November 14, 2006

If Perhaps Something Smells Fishy

Then maybe you should try and learn about what is really going on in the world. Would I state my reputation on this otherwise? For those who know me well I hope thats a powerful argument.

Kennedy Assassination
This is the best movie I have ever seen. All rational human beings, who see the Zapruder film know that Oswald did not kill Kennedy . This movie explains who did.


Terror Storm
Terror Storm is the first video I saw related to 9-11 and it is very good. Terror Storm takes a very nice approach, because it provides a lot of background information- still ultimately not enough to truely understand the ideology and motives of those responsible in my opinion. Terror Storm spends a lot of time dealing with the 7-7 London Bombings.

Loose Change
Loose Change is the second video that I saw. Loose Change focuses almost solely on 9-11. And it isn't flawless; some of the things included in Loose Change, like some of the alleged hijackers still being alive overseas, come from unconfirmed reports. I think their coverage of the Pentagon is excellent though. Also take note of Willie Rodriguez, who is the janitor. His story is very important and he is apparently suing members of our government under RICO.

Jim Fetzer at the 9-11 Symposium
This guy is just excellent. Before retiring this year, Fetzer was a philosophy professor at the University of Minnesota Duluth. He gives the best treatment of the Pentagon attack that I've seen yet.

Steven Jones at the 9-11 Symposium
Steven Jones is one of the 9-11 truth movements biggest assets. He teaches physics at BYU. He discusses how thermate was used to melt the steel in order to bring down the WTC building.

Operation Mockingbird
The is a collection of calls made to Alan Colmes, who is supposed to be the liberal on Fox New's Hannity and Colmes show. Alan Colmes is in the same boat as Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman (see below). I don't think any one realizes the extent to which the CIA controls the media in this country.

Here is a simple argument. I challenge anyone to attemp to discredit it. Noam Chomsky believes that Oswald shot Kennedy. Since no rational person can watch the Zapruder film and still believe that Oswald was the killer, then Chomsky is either A) Irrational, which we know he can't be B) Lying, or C) Intellectually dishonest.

Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman were both educated at Harvard. Al Franken, who is a big part of Air America, was also educated at Harvard. Google Mike Malloy, who was recently fired from Air America after having Alex Jones on his show. But search deep, because google manipulates search results. Ralph Nader went to Harvard.

American Dictatorship
This film is about 1:30 and it covers a lot of different stuff. It starts off first by talking about Skull and Bones, the elite Yale secret society that both Bush and Kerry are a part off, and it goes from there and covers a ton of different and important issues. Most important for you might be John O'Neill, who was killed as he started his first day on the job as the new chief of security at the WTC on 9-11. Google it.


Alex Jones On Some New Video Games Coming Out
One of the thing I like the most about Alex Jones- and let me just say that Alex Jones is a conservative, not a fake conservative CIA operation. mockingbird asset like Sean Hannity, but a real conservative- and yet, you listen to him and you hear him throw out these sociological terms like 'cognitive dissonance', and 'suspension of disbelief'- And I like that because the conservatives that we're trained to think of would absolutely never use those types of terms.

These video games are absolutely terrifying to me because they answer the one overriding question that I have had for days and days in which I've duelved deeper into this media driven sham called America, and that question is: what is the plan? And when you combine that, along with the FEMA detention centers that are waiting for people all across this country, then we know that answer. And thats pretty fucking scary.

But wait- now that I have thought about a little more, and I think their plan is flawed.

As I continue to watch more and more of this I now remember the first night I met Julaine. I don't remember exactely what she was talking about, some ill in the world no doubt, but she said it was the illuminati and I chimed right in saying, "yeah, the fucking freemasons", or something like that, and thats how we hit it off. Funny. The film above gets into all of that, I think its important to watch the other films first because we aren't trained to handle the ideas presented in this film very well at all, and it takes alot of background.

Its really a damn shame that hardly any Americans know social science, because a socialpsych understanding helps so much in coming to terms with what is happening.

No comments: