Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beh?

American Scholar's Symposium
I just thought that I would link to this. If you search google video for Alex Jones  this is one of many that you will find. It starts off with Alex giving a fiery speech and introducing Charlie Sheen, who also talks for about 10 minutes- and then it goes on from there.

Jones has been involved in exposing the truth about the NWO going back to at least the mid ninties I think, maybe earlier. One of the things I find funny is how Alex Jones is a conversative, you can call him a real conservative, or just far-right- he is a rightest populist, that is probably the best definition.

I don't think I ever really understood populism, or the meaning of it, until now. And now I found myself using quotes from Ron Paul who is a Republican from Texas, and involved in a tough re-election battle since Republicans hate him, and Barry Goldwater- the former senator from Arizona who had some not nice things to say about the CFR- and even looking into Pat Buchanon- and yet, at the same time understanding the full reality of NPR being Nat'l Petroleum Radio, and that would be considered a far left idea.

The difference between the far-right and the far-left is that the far-right are kooky politicians and conspiracy nuts, and that the far-left is found in academia. And thats just simply because the Social Construction of Reality doesn't make for a good campaign issue. But there are some leftist populist politicians out there- Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and Evo Morales of Bolivia.

Alex Jones On The Social Construction of Reality
For anyone who is a fan of Jones I think this is an absolutely must watch. He can be hillarious sometimes. The maggot analogy is brilliant. Skip the first 10 or so minutes. This is brilliant stuff. Even if you prefer to think that Jones is crazy for thinking what he thinks, I don't see how you can't admit that he is brilliant after watching this.


Actually the bird cage liner analogy is even better.

Jones on the Military Commissions Act
These Jones reports are all really good stuff. He goes to a much deeper level during these than he does on his radio show. Everyone needs to look into just what the Military Commissions Act does. Its not good.

Jones On Why He Hates the NWO
This is good stuff.

The Sociobiology of Sociopathy: An Integrated Evolutionary Model
I first read this paper years ago, back in 2001 I think. Jones touches on some of the ideas presented in here in the segment above.

He also talks about the Pentagon, which I think is all very interesting. The segment is from May, next week when they release what is supposed to be a nice tape of the Pentagon , it appears that another one of Jones' predictions will be proven correct.

Will The DoubleTree Video Show Pentagon Impact?
U.S. Stalls On Human Trafficking
Outside the Law

Alex Jones in Waking Life
I first saw this movie in 2002 I think, but I had no clue who Alex Jones was at the time.

No comments: