Tuesday, November 14, 2006

9/11 Press For Truth

9/11 Press for Truth
This movie features the so called 'Jersey Girls', who were apparently instrumental in getting the 9/11 Commision established. In my review of it I called it 'pure fluff'. It is very well made and probably the most professional of the 9/11 films. So why then is it pure fluff?

Press for Truth focuses almost solely on the aftermath of 9/11. And, it doesn't in fact present a very damning case. But I didn't learn too much from it. What was interesting was hearing a little bit more about the CIA/Pakistani-ISI/Taliban connection. At every single facet of 9/11, the true story does not comport with the official paradigm.

I suppose for some people this movie would be helpful in bringing them closer to the truth. I think that looking at a few pictures and understanding a few simple facts is easier, but for those who need it the hard way I recomend this.

No comments: