Tuesday, November 14, 2006

9/11 The Myth and the Reality

The Myth and the Reality
I highly recomend this. This features Dr. David Ray Griffin, who has written several books related to 9-11. There are some points of disagreement that I have with Griffin, and they all relate to the endgame of 9-11.

Ashland, OR Newspaper Calls For 9-11 Investigation
Apparently this is the first newspaper in the U.S. to call for an independent investigation. In the Griffin movie above I thought it was funny how it was CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight that tried to arrange a debate on 9-11, but they couldn't find anyone in the government who would come on. Thats not really that funny, but I used to make fun of Julaine for watching Showbiz Tonight (and reading trashy publications like Us Magazine), and the fact that Showbiz Tonight was the only MSM show willing to give 9-11, the most important story of our times, a fair shake- well that is pretty funny.

Alex Jones on Showbiz Tonight

I should also note that Amy Goodman hosted a debate between the makers of Loose Change and the editors of Popular Mechanics, who wrote a book attempting to debunk 9-11 Myths. Link Here. I thought that all 4 of them pretty much sucked.

The Venezuelans are outta the closet
South America needs nuclear weapons

David Ray Griffin on Democracy Now
He is very very good. He touches on an idea I like about the differences between deductive and inductive reasoning. My approach to 9-11 has been inductive, but it is now possible for me to make a deductive argument- a true thesis that ties everything together- but it goes so deep that I am stuck on the question: what is money. The answer of course is that money is power. Power is control.

From listening to Griffin speak, I get the feeling that he is quite possibly the most intelligent person in the 9-11 truth movement. I was about to write that Griffin dropped the ball when pressed to name a structral engineer by not naming Micheal Zebuhr, but then I realized that Zebuhr wasn't murdered until March 2006, and that this interview/debate was in 2004.

No comments: